Jobs in Millie’s International School
Millie’s International School is a British International school with rich, creative and energizing educational plan; allowing every one of our students the chance to be effective.
We are selecting to fill the situation of:
Occupation Title: EYFS/KS1 Teacher
We are searching for an good and energetic Primary prepared EYFS experienced educator to join our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) group.
To join our group along these lines, you will require a decent understanding about your job inside our school and your readiness to effectively grasp this will be basic.
1.Encouraging experience inside Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), ideally as a Reception educator.
- Have an itemized and careful information on the Early Years Curriculum (and some information on the KS1 Curriculum)
- Be a self-spurred specialist who can convey fun and pleasant exercises that will move youthful personalities and accomplish results.
4.Have exclusive standards all things considered and the capacity to rouse and inspire students
- Show activity and a promise to your own proficient turn of events
- Can create and keep up great expert connections and contribute emphatically to educational program improvement
- Have the option to set exclusive expectations and give job displaying to staff and students
- Have exclusive standards for conduct, achievement and progress
- Have comprehension of the significance of student following and progress
Abilities and Aptitudes:
- Have the option to adequately utilize an assortment of instructing and authoritative styles and assets including ICT
- Have the option to give our understudies connecting with and energizing learning encounters by arranging and showing very much organized exercises
- Have the option to give information and create understanding through powerful utilization of exercise time
- Have capacity to work with and send assets adequately
- Great study hall the board abilities
- Be an efficient cooperative person with magnificent relational abilities
- Have the option to work viably as an individual from a group
- Have the option to sustain and build up the understudies’ affection for training through own energy for instructing; being a long lasting student and trying to impart an authentic love of learning through exercises.
- Have an energy about the significance of shielding in instructive settings
Capability and Experience
Least capability required is a Bachelor’s Degree in English (BA) picked up from a trustworthy college; in addition to a confirmation or authentication in Montessori Education or Early Childhood Education
Have least 2 years unquestionable showing involvement with a comparative job
Information and experience of training phonics is liked and an additional preferred position
Being acquainted with the Nelson Handwriting plan is likewise an additional bit of leeway
Must dwell in Ibadan and have the option to drive to Jericho, Ibadan
Application Closing Date
10 June, 2020.
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Intrigued up-and-comers MUST exhibit Primary Education instructing and experience of the British National Curriculum on their CV and introductory letter
MUST live in Ibadan and have the option to drive to Jericho, Ibadan
Try not to react to this advert on the off chance that you don’t meet the prerequisites recorded previously