ICT Teachers needed @ Presto Integrated SolutionsPosition: ICT Teacher
• To teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 14 and 19 years.
• To ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time.
• To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
• Mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports.
• To maintain discipline so that the learning objectives of the class and the provisions of the School’s Health and Safety policy are met.
• To work closely with the Learning Support Department in order that the best methods are used for children with a Learning Difference.
• To take part in the appraisal of his/her own work performance and must be prepared to assist in the appraisal and observation of colleagues where required.
• Attend relevant meetings including weekly School meeting.
• Will be a key member of the ICT Development Mandate carrying responsibility for effective use of ICT throughout the school.
• To operate within School policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
• To attend occasional teachers’ conferences, to form a relationship with the children outside the lesson time (for instance, at break time), and to deepen understanding of the young child through study.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by the management.
• B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science or Other Related Fields.
• Teaching Experience is an Advantage.
• Basic Knowledge of Software and Web Development.
• Basic Knowledge of Networking and Hardware.
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Knowledge of Robotics and Automation is an Advantage.
• CCNA Certification is an Advantage.
Method of Application: