NVE PRIMARY THREE SECOND TERM
1. Everybody’s family is ____________
2. One of the following is wrong.
A. Uncles are parents friend
B. Parents are father and mother
C. Siblings are brothers and sisters
D. Aunts are parents’ sisters
3. We have _______major kinds of family.
4. Children show respect by________
5. One of these is a type of family
A. Family tree
B. Nuclear family
C. Civic family
D. Expanded family
6. Your brothers and sisters are your ___________
7. __________ is an example of a monogamy marriage.
A. Husband and wife
B. Husband and wives
C. Uncles and aunt
8. Carnival is a public celebration that includes¬¬¬ ¬¬________
9. Drink clean water daily to avoid¬¬¬__________
10. When you don’t brush daily, what happens to your teeth?
A. It smells good
B. It smells fresh
C. It smells very bad
D. It kills
11. A doctor prescribes _________
12. Eating rotten or unripe fruit causes_________
B. Common illness
13. When coughing, we should¬¬¬¬_______
A. Cover our mouth
B. Open our mouth
C. Cough into the air
D. Cough on someone
14. What do you take for an ache?
A. Fizzy drink
15. Respect promotes______________
16. Marriage is between ________ and _________
A. Friends and Enemies
B. Man and Woman
C. Woman and Girl
D. Boy and Girl
17. Marriage done in the church is a ___________ marriage
18. Illness is caused by _______
19. __________is not an item for marriage
20. _________ conducts a wedding in the church.
21. _________are substances we take into our bodies to prevent illness.
22. We take ___________ for headache.
23. A drug abuser takes __________ without control
24. We should keep drugs out of __________reach.
25. _________ is a symptom of common illness.
26. A drug abuser always looks __________
27. We should _______ at a drug abuser
A. Pray for them
B. Shout at them
C. Run from them
D. Join them
28. An abuser should seek for _______
29. Germs causes _______ to the body
30. Our environment should always be ___________
C. Clean and conducive